Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Eggplant Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Eggplant Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried eggplant sliders recipe. You can cook fried eggplant sliders using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Eggplant Sliders:
- Get 1 1/4 slice of Organic Eggplant sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Take 1 packages of Spinach handful fresh organic spinach.
- Use 1 packages of Mini whole wheat ciabatta rolls.
- Prepare 1 of Organic red bell pepper sliced into strips.
- Get 1 kg of Whole milk mozzarella sliced into 12 slices.
- Get 1 of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 dozen of Sun dried tomatoes.
- Provide 1 jar of Fresh Pesto.
- Take 1 small of Organic red onion thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of Organic balsamic (or Italian) dressing.
- Take 1 of Grape seed Oil.
- Get 1 of Egg whites.
Instructions to make Fried Eggplant Sliders:
- Season sliced eggplant with salt and lay on parchment paper for 30 minutes or preferably 1 hour.
- In ziplock bag-Marinate red peppers, onions and spinach in balsamic dressing. (30 minutes or longer).
- Lightly rinse and pat dry eggplant with paper towels.
- Heat pan on medium to medium high heat with grape seed oil. Dip eggplant slices in egg whites & then Panko crumbs and fry until browned on both sides. We like the eggplant a little soft so 3-5 minutes per side..
- Place fried eggplant on paper towels to drain..
- Meanwhile, in separate pan sauté peppers and onions. Remove then add spinach and cook just until wilted so it retains its bright green color..
- Slice rolls and spread pesto on each side. Assemble each with a slice of eggplant, mozzarella sundries tomatoes, vegetables and bake at 400°F for 5-10 minutes to heat bread and mozzarella is melted..
If you find this Fried Eggplant Sliders recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.