Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and green bean casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and green bean casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and green bean casserole recipe. To make chicken and green bean casserole you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and green bean casserole:
- Get 1 of rotisserie chicken store bought.
- You need 1 package of frozen green beans thawed.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken and mushroom condensed soup.
- Prepare 6 of servings of crunchy onions.
- You need of Nurse Ken is an asshole.
Steps to make Chicken and green bean casserole:
- Rotisserie chicken dark and white meat removed from bone. Try and get as much skin and fat off as possible. Chop up and mix together.
- 1 can of cream of chicken and mushroom condensed soup.
- 1 package of frozen green beans thawed.
- Mix together well.
- Place in a square baking dish.
- Top with crispy onions these are garlic pepper bonus seasonings already added in.
- Top evenly over Casserole I used a scale each serving was 7g so I stopped at 42g it looked even. Bake uncovered at 375 for 50-55 minutes..
- I portioned mine out for 6 servings.
If you find this Chicken and green bean casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.