Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. You can cook instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 2 of medium onions.
- Use 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Use 8 stalks of celery.
- Take 2 of bay leafs.
- Use 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 lbs of dried green split peas.
- Get 8 cups of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.