Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Curry Hot Pot Soup to Eat with Your Kids recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Curry Hot Pot Soup to Eat with Your Kids recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Curry Hot Pot Soup to Eat with Your Kids recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy curry hot pot soup to eat with your kids recipe. To make creamy curry hot pot soup to eat with your kids you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Curry Hot Pot Soup to Eat with Your Kids:
- Provide 100 ml of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Use 900 ml of Water.
- Get 300 ml of Milk.
- Get 1/2 packages of Curry roux (My family uses 3 types of medium-hot roux).
- Prepare 1/2 of Consommé soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Creamy Curry Hot Pot Soup to Eat with Your Kids:
- Heat the pot, and cook the curry roux by flipping them over every once in a while (make sure they don't burn). It will create a rich flavor this way..
- Once the roux has melted, add in all the ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer together with ingredients of your choice and it's done..
- In this photo, the pot contains the recommended ingredients plus napa cabbage, white leek, pork, tofu, enoki mushrooms, and shimeji mushrooms. It's also delicious to sprinkle some shredded cheese right before serving..
- As our family's "shime (finish)", we add cooked rice and make it into a risotto by melting some cheese on top. Adding udon makes it yummy as well..
If you find this Creamy Curry Hot Pot Soup to Eat with Your Kids recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.