Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb/Mutton Roast in Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb/Mutton Roast in Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb/mutton roast in coconut milk recipe. To cook lamb/mutton roast in coconut milk you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lamb/Mutton Roast in Coconut Milk:
- Use 1 kg of lamb cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide 1 of onion large sliced thin.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 3 of tomatoes juicy chopped.
- Use 2 sprigs of curry leaves of.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Lamb/Mutton Roast in Coconut Milk:
- First up, place the washed lamb in a pressure cooker and add the first 5 ingredients – turmeric, garam masala, salt, ginger and garlic paste and about 1/4 cup water. Some folks don't add water at all.. I let it go for a few whistles and then removed it from the heat. This makes the lamb reallllly soft.
- Once that is done… heat some coconut oil in a non stick pan, and add the sliced onion and garlic paste. Once the onions have softened, add the curry leaves, tomatoes, turmeric and chilli powder.
- Give it a few minutes till the 'raw' smell of the masala becomes fragrant. Then add the cooked lamb along with the water from the pressure cooker.
- I let it cook until the liquid in the pan had dried out. I also seasoned it with salt – so you need to check if you need any salt. Finally I added the coconut milk and cooked it on medium low until the liquid reduced again.
- Serve this immediately with some white rice… Its SOOOO YUM!.
If you find this Lamb/Mutton Roast in Coconut Milk recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.