Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken minestrone soup recipe. You can have chicken minestrone soup using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare of Step one.
- You need 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Use 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Prepare of Step two.
- You need 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- You need 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- Use 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- You need 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Use 1 of each potato -small diced.
- Take 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use Pinch of thyme.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- You need of Step three.
- Get 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Provide 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Provide 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- Get 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Instructions to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
If you find this Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.