Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked chicken with penne rigate recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked chicken with penne rigate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked chicken with penne rigate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken with penne rigate recipe. To make baked chicken with penne rigate you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked chicken with penne rigate:
- Provide 6 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of pasta (I used penne rigate).
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Get 1 can of condensed soup (I used cream of chicken but cream of celery or cream of mushroom would work).
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely sliced celery.
- Use of Seasonings.
- Use of Cooking oil (I used canola).
Instructions to make Baked chicken with penne rigate:
- Take 6 chicken thighs.
- Cook in canola oil until just cooked through, turning as needed. Set aside..
- Cook pasta as directed, add seasoning..
- When pasta is half way cooked, add celery..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In baking pan, combine condensed milk and soup, mixing thoroughly..
- Add pasta.
- Place chicken thighs on top, press firmly into pasta mix..
- Bake, covered, for one hour. Serve with green vegetable..
If you find this Baked chicken with penne rigate recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.