Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Busy Day Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Busy Day Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to busy day pot pie recipe. You can have busy day pot pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Busy Day Pot Pie:
- Get of Entrée.
- Provide 16 oz of bag mixed veggies.
- Get 1 cup of shredded meat of choice (chicken, beef, pork, etc.:.
- Get 1 can of 10.5 oz mushroom condensed soup.
- Use 4 medium of biscuits.
- Provide 4 medium of coffee mugs.
Instructions to make Busy Day Pot Pie:
- Empty bag of mixed veggies in microwave safe bowl..
- Open can of soup and empty can into veggies. Be sure to fill can half way with water and put in bowl as well. Mix thoroughly..
- Add shredded meat, mix thoroughly..
- Heat in microwave until heated through. About 15-20 min. Then 2 min. at a time till hot. Set aside..
- Slice each biscuit open so that you have a top and bottom. Place in microwave wrapped in paper towel. Heat for 30 seconds and 10 seconds after that until hot..
- Place the bottom half of each biscuit into the bottom of a clean coffee mug..
- Fill each mug until almost full. Leave at least 1/2 in. at the top..
- Carefully place the top half of each biscuit on the top of each mug. Press lightly on to mixture..
- Serve each individual pot pie while hot..
If you find this Busy Day Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.