Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy minestrone soup recipe. To cook creamy minestrone soup you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Get 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Provide 1-14 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- Use 1-14 ounce of can kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of diced carrots.
- Take 1 stalk of diced celery.
- Get 2 of small chopped potatoes.
- Use 1 of chopped zucchini.
- Take 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Use 1/2 cup of small shell shaped pasta.
- You need 2 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- Provide 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (optional).
Instructions to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender..
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired..
If you find this Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.