Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry baby hake in tomato pepper sauce recipe. You can cook curry baby hake in tomato pepper sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce:
- Get 6 of Baby Hake (fins and tails removed).
- Get 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes.
- Provide of Green, red and yellow peppers (half each and chopped).
- You need 2 tablespoons of mild and spicy Rajah Curry powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mixed masala.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lamb seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use to fry of cooking oil.
- Use 6 of Potatoes (peeled and cut into chips).
- Take 1 packet of Broccoli.
- Use 1 packet of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Take to taste of butter or margarine.
Steps to make Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce:
- Fry onion and peppers in hot oil until soft. Add all the spices stirring occasionally..
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir. Let it simmer..
- Once the tomato sauce is half cooked, add the fish, either whole or cut into slices. Cover the fish with the sauce and let it simmer until fish is cooked..
- In another saucepan, boil potatoes in little water, oil and a little salt until cooked..
- Steam broccoli until cooked but still a little crunchy..
- Lightly boil carrots in little water with butter and salt. Add a little tomato sauce and honey to glaze them..
If you find this Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.