Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini & eggplant parmigiana recipe. To make zucchini & eggplant parmigiana you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana:
- You need 1 large of eggplant.
- Take 2 medium of zucchini.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of olive oil.
- Use 2 packages of fresh spinach.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 of flour.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of marinara or tomatoe sauce.
Instructions to make Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana:
- cut veggies length wise, thin slices.
- salt eggplant wit course salt, put in collander or strainer wit weight on top for hour or 2. This gets the bitter taste out of the eggplant. Then rinse & pat dry.
- mix olive oil, a little parm cheese into the bread crumbs & work together wit hands.
- dredge veggies in flour, then egg wash, then bread crumbs.
- put veggies on parchment lined baking tray, bake 325 for 15-20min till brown.
- add olive oil & garlic in skillet, add spinach cover till wilted.
- in baking dish add tomatoe sauce, layer in eggplant, parm cheese, mozz cheese, spinach, zucchini, sauce, cheese. last wit more parm cheese.
- bake covered wit foil 375 for 30min. Then uncover & bake another 15-20min till slightly browned.
If you find this Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.