Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed veg gravy curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed veg gravy curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed veg gravy curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg gravy curry recipe. You can have mixed veg gravy curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed veg gravy curry:
- You need 1 of capsicum slices.
- Prepare 1 of onion slices.
- Provide 1 of potato peices.
- Get 1 cup of gobi peices.
- You need 1 of drum stick peices.
- Prepare 1 cup of green chillies slices.
- Take of For gravy.
- Get 4 of chiiles.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get 4 tsp of Ground nuts.
- Use 2 tsp of Roasted till.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- Provide 1 cup of fine paste of great ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jera.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of haldi.
- You need 1 cup of coriander chopped.
Steps to make Mixed veg gravy curry:
- Keep cadai on firm fri without oil til,coconut,peanuts fri 2 min…
- In this mixture add onion 1 cup,4 chillies add and make fine paste due to grinder..keep a side.
- Put cadai on firm add tadaka and curry leaves,add onions pinch haldi add it fri 2 min next add garlic paste fri2 min..next add gobhi potato,capsicum,drumstik peices put into that tadaka.
- Just sprinkle salt close the lid for soft ness…once it should get soft add gravy paste..add salt as per taste.
- Pour cup water for gravy and it becomea total and gives good gravy curry.
- Now dish out the curyy..ready to serve mixed veg gravy curry garnish with coriander and chillies…
If you find this Mixed veg gravy curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.