Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bachelor's chicken curry recipe. To make bachelor's chicken curry you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bachelor's Chicken Curry:
- Use 1 kg of chicken cut into pieces.
- Provide 2 of medium size potatoes, partly peeled & cut into large pieces.
- You need 1 1/2 of onion (coarsely grinded in mixture).
- Get 1 of large tomato (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sabut jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kalonji.
- You need leaves of Few curry.
- Use 1 of dried red chilli, a bay leaf.
- Get 2 of elaichi,.
- Provide 2-3 of laung,.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick, kali elaichi.
- Take 1 pinch of hing.
- Take as per your requirement of Turmeric powder, salt.
- Take as required of Oil (preferably mustard oil).
- You need 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Everest Chicken Masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 of slit green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Provide as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Bachelor's Chicken Curry:
- Heat a pan, add 4 to 5 tbsp of oil in it. Heat it then add sabut jeera, kalonji, khada garam masalas including dried red chilli & bay leaf. Let them splutter. Now add a pinch of hing to it..
- Now add the chicken pieces and potatoes to it. Mix them well now add onion, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala powder, green chillies, Kashmiri red chilli powder. Mix everything well and cook it in a low flame by covering the pan for about 40 mins. Keep the flame low and keep stirring occasionally so that the masalas doesn't get burnt..
- It's very simple recipe. Just put everything together & stir occasionally. Cook it untill meat becomes tender & the oil starts releasing the pan..
- Now remove it from the flame and put everything inside a pressure cooker, adding desired amount of lukewarm water. Remember to put lukewarm water only. Then add half tsp turmeric, half tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, salt as per taste and 1 tbsp chicken masala. At this point you can add some coriander leaves or hou can even add at the time of garnishing. It's up to you. Pressure cook it for about 2 whistles on high flame..
- Wait for the air to get released from the cooker then serve hot with rice or roti of your choice..
If you find this Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.