Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rotel "king ranch chicken" recipe. To cook rotel "king ranch chicken" you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken":
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Margarine.
- Get 1 of medium Green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 can of Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can (10 oz) of Extra Hot or Milder ROTEL.
- Get 2 cup of Cubed cooked chicken.
- Get 12 of Corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces.
- You need 2 cup (8 oz) of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken":
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In a large saucepan, cook pepper and onion in melted margarine until tender, about 5 minutes..
- Add soups, ROTEL and chicken, stirring until well-blended..
- In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, alternately layer tortillas, soup mixture and cheese repeating for 3 layers..
- Bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling..
If you find this ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken" recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.