Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best quick & light microwave eggplant parm recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to quick & light microwave eggplant parm recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & light microwave eggplant parm recipe. You can cook quick & light microwave eggplant parm using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare quick & light microwave eggplant parm:
- Provide 1 of eggplant, peeled.
- Take 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese, divided.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lite mayo.
- Get 2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of — or –.
- Provide 1 can of (15 ounces) tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 dash of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make quick & light microwave eggplant parm:
- On a plate, mix together 2 tablespoons cheese, bread crumbs, and seasonings..
- Slice eggplant into 1/2" slices.
- Spread a very thin layer of mayo on one side of each eggplant slice. Dip side with mayo into bread crumb mixture, then place in glass baking dish, breadcrumbs facing up..
- Cover loosely. Microwave on high 7-9 minutes or until tender..
- Top with pasta sauce and remaining cheese and serve..
- If making pasta sauce, simmer all sauce ingredients until ready to use..
If you find this quick & light microwave eggplant parm recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.