Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lazy Cauliflower Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Cauliflower Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy cauliflower curry recipe. You can have lazy cauliflower curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lazy Cauliflower Curry:
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head (cut into florets).
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use of For the curry paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of Garlic (5 large cloves or more if small).
- You need 1 of large red onion (roughly chopped).
- You need 1 of medium fresh ginger root (peeled and roughly chopped).
- Get 1 of green bell pepper (deseeded and roughly chopped).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of curry powder (hot rajah).
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Lazy Cauliflower Curry:
- To make the curry paste, toss all curry paste ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a saucepan on low heat, cook the curry paste for 10minutes to enhance the blended flavors. Then add cauliflower florets to the paste, saute them for 5minutes or until completely coated and fragrant.
- Raise heat to medium and add coconut milk, stir it in and cover the saucepan to cook further for 10. Turn the heat down again and simmer for an additional 15minutes, stirring occasionally. As the curry simmers, the liquid thickens so watch closely to make sure you end up with enough sauce.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Lazy Cauliflower Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.