Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To make minestrone soup you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 1 Can of Diced Tomato Can.
- Provide 1 piece of Egg Plant (or Zucchini).
- Use 1/4 piece of Cabbage (or White Pok Choi).
- Get 1/2 piece of Onion.
- Take 2 pieces of Potatoes.
- Provide 50 grams of Bacon.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 800 ml of Water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Suggar.
- Use 2 cube of Japanese Consommé Soup Stock.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Dice the Potatoes, Cabbage and Egg plant into 1cm cubes. Chop the Onion. Cut Bacon into 1cm..
- Put 1 tsp Olive oil in a pot and stir-fry the Onion, Bacon, Potatoes, Egg planet and Cabbage..
- Add 800ml Water and then add the Canned Tomato and the Japanese Consommé Soup stocks..
- Simmer until The vegetables become tender. Add the 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Sugar. (If you like spicy one, add the pepper as your taste.).
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Sakura Pearl Bringer SG $1.6/pck at FairPrice.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.