Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almost bean burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almost bean burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almost bean burger recipe. To cook almost bean burger you need 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Almost bean burger:
- Get of burger patty.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 3 of mushrooms.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of garbanzos (chick peas).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 4 oz of cooked meat (optional).
- Use 8 oz of cheddar cheese.
- Provide of burger assembly.
- Use 10 medium of hamburger buns.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 packages of baby spinach.
Steps to make Almost bean burger:
- Dice onion, mushrooms, and garlic cloves. Saute together in hot oil..
- Use large cans of beans. Drain beans and mix together. Rinse thoroughly..
- Pulse chop beans until they resemble the texture of raw ground beef..
- Place beans in large bowl, add sauteed ingredients and mix. Add remaining ingredients and mix..
- Optional: If meat leftovers are available, then shave ~4 oz into the bean mix for added flavor..
- Preheat oven to high broil..
- Lightly cover a large broiler/baking sheet with olive oil..
- Form bean balls ~3" in diameter and flatten into thin patties on the sheet. Make two patties for each burger. If the patties don't hold together then add more bread crumbs to the mix..
- Top 1/2 the patties with a small slice cheddar cheese..
- Stack two patties so the cheese is sandwiched between. Press the edges together to lock the cheese in place..
- Broil for 4 minutes and then bake at 350°F for 8 minutes. Flip the patties and bake another 8 minutes..
- Top the patties with another small slice of cheddar cheese and return to oven just long enough to melt the cheese..
- Toast the hamburger buns in the oven. Use your favorite condiments to assemble the burger. We like to add baby spinach and sliced roma tomatoes..
If you find this Almost bean burger recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.