Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Italian Scalloped Potatos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Scalloped Potatos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Scalloped Potatos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian scalloped potatos recipe. To make italian scalloped potatos you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Scalloped Potatos:
- Provide of Italian scalloped potatos.
- Use 4 of potatos.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 250 ml of shredded mozza cheese.
- You need 50 ml of grated parmesean cheese.
- Use 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- Use 2 ml of italian seasoning, crushed.
- Use 1 ml of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Italian Scalloped Potatos:
- preheat oven to 400 dregrees farenheight or 200°F celcius.
- In greased 1.5 (6 cup) casserole, arrange half of the potatos and half of the onion, sprinkle with half the mozza cheese, and half the parm cheese. Repeat layers. In a small bowl combine soup, milk, italian seasoning, and garlic powder; spoon over potato mixture. Cover and bake at 400°F farenheight. Uncover; bake 10mins or until potatos are tender..
If you find this Italian Scalloped Potatos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.