Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Head curry/gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Head curry/gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish head curry/gravy recipe. You can have fish head curry/gravy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Head curry/gravy:
- You need 1 of large fish head (approximately 1kg Katla).
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 of chilli green.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use As needed of Coriander leaves..
Instructions to make Fish Head curry/gravy:
- Wash the fish head and marinate it with salt and turmeric…keep aside for 10 mins.Now take a pan add oil in it and cumin seeds and fry the fish head..properly.
- After that make a paste of salt,turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder….
- Now add the paste in the pan and stir it properly…cover the lid and cook it for 10 mins…now add coriander leaves…
- Cook it for some 2 mins and your gravy is ready..
If you find this Fish Head curry/gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.