Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked vegetable fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked vegetable fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked vegetable fritters recipe. You can cook baked vegetable fritters using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked vegetable fritters:
- Get 2 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetables (carrot, corn, green beans).
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- Provide 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Use 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander and cumin powder mix.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need Pinch of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Baked vegetable fritters:
- Serve warm with either ketcup or tamarind sauce..
- Boil the potatoes and dice them.
- Cook the spinach until the leaves are wilted and drain the water out.
- Steam the frozen vegetables (5 -7 min).
- Sautee the onion in olive oil and add the garlic to it when it turns translucent. Sautee for anoth 1 min..
- Add the potatoes, spinach and vegetable mix..
- Add the spices, mix and let it all cook for 5 mins..
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well..
- In a mixing bowl mix the chickpea flour with some water ti bring it to the consistency of pancake batter – not too thick and not too runny, but somewhere in between. Add salt and pepper to taste. You may also season it with the same spices that were added in the vegetable mixture..
- Add the vegetable mixture to the batter and mix well..
- Grease a baking sheet and lay out small portions of the mixture. Bake for 20-25 min at 375 deg C..
If you find this Baked vegetable fritters recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.