Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Penne with Soup & Sausage Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne with Soup & Sausage Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to penne with soup & sausage sauce recipe. You can cook penne with soup & sausage sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Penne with Soup & Sausage Sauce:
- Provide 6 of pork link sausages.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- Get 1 pinch of mixed herbs (optional).
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (condensed kind) but you could try others: tomato, broccoli, chicken….
- Get 2 1/2 cup of penne pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Penne with Soup & Sausage Sauce:
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil, and when almost at a boil, add a tbsp of salt..
- Take the sausages out of their skins, and depending on how herby they are, add the herbs and garlic powder. Add ground black pepper, but no extra salt. Mix thoroughly..
- Cook penne in the boiling water, stirring often..
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan, as it heats, roll popcorn sized balls of the sausage meat and add to the pan. Continue until all used up..
- Fry the balls.until the penne is cooked, 8-10 minutes..
- Drain the penne, but reserve at least half a cup of the cooking water..
- If necessary, drain any fat from the sausage pan. Add the soup to the pan and stir it in adding pasta water, a quarter cup at a time, mixing to amalgamate everything. Taste before adding any seasoning, it probably will not need it..
- Stir in the penne, and serve..
If you find this Penne with Soup & Sausage Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.