Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable bake 1 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable bake 1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable bake 1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable bake 1 recipe. To make vegetable bake 1 you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable bake 1:
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes, chopped into small cubes.
- Prepare 4-5 of carrots, sliced (I used purple & white carrots but could use orange too).
- Prepare 2 of Japanese eggplant, sliced thin.
- Prepare Handful of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2-3 of whole leaf kale, hand shredded.
- Get Handful of green onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 c of corn.
- Use 1/2 c of vegenaise.
- Use 1/2 c of pesto.
- Take 1/2 c of parmesan cheese.
- Provide Handful of Asiago cheese.
- Use Handful of parmesan.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Vegetable bake 1:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Steam carrot and sweet potatoes in large pot for 20 minutes. When 10 minutes left, add eggplant..
- Take all steamed vegetables and place in greased 9×13 baking dish. Add mushrooms, kale, corn, green onion..
- In a small bowl, combine vegenaise, pesto, parmesan. Taste mixture and add more of any of those 3 things til you have the flavor you like..
- Add pesto mixture to vegetables. Add garlic, salt, pepper. Stir to combine..
- Add handful parmesan & Asiago on top of mixture..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes..
- All done!.
If you find this Vegetable bake 1 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.