Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato curry in mughlai style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato curry in mughlai style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato curry in mughlai style recipe. You can cook potato curry in mughlai style using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato curry in mughlai style:
- Use 350 gm of small potatoes.
- Get 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Take as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- Get as needed of Hot water.
- Take 3 tsp of ghee or oil.
Steps to make Potato curry in mughlai style:
- Take the onion-garlic-ginger and chillies in a blender jar, make a fine paste. Meanwhile boil the potatoes with little salt till they are half cooked. Stain the water and keep them aside..
- In a kadai heat 2 tblspn of oil. Add the preboiled potatoes and fry a little. When they become slightly golden then remove from oil and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add 1 tblspn of oil or ghee. Add 1 tspn of cumin seeds as tempting then the masala paste. Saute for 1 min then add salt as per taste, turmeric powder and tomato sauce. Keep the flame low and cook for 3 mins..
- When the oil leaves the side of the masala add the potato and cook for another couple of minutes. Then add hot water and cook it on medium flame..
- Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves. Cover with a lid and cook till the water slightly dries up..
- Finally the mughlai aloo curry is ready to serve. Enjoy it with some pieces of mughlai paratha..
If you find this Potato curry in mughlai style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.