Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nonna's crock pot cross rib roast recipe. You can cook nonna's crock pot cross rib roast using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast:
- Get 1 3/4 lb of Cross Rib Roast.
- Prepare 2 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 of Chopped onion.
- Get 4 clove of Chopped garlic.
- Provide 2 tsp of Club House Garlic plus, more or less as you prefer.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2/3 cup of Water.
Steps to make Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast:
- Rub roast with salt and pepper all over. In a frying pan, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil, fry onion and garlic till onion is opaque. Add roast and brown on all sides. Remove from frying pan and place onion, garlic and roast in a 5 or 6 quart crock pot. Do not turn on yet. Add 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 2 tablespoons of garlic plus, pepper to taste and 2/3 cups of water in a mixing bowl. Mix together until smooth. Add all I too of roast, place lid on crock pot and cook on low for 7 hrs..
- Serve with your choice of parogis, potatoes, rice or noodles and vegetables..
If you find this Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.