Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker split pea soup recipe. You can have slow cooker split pea soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup:
- Provide 1 package (16 ounces) of dried green split peas, rinsed.
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cups of chopped carrots.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary, crushed.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- You need 1 carton (32 ounces) of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- Get 3 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of cubed fully cooked ham steaks.
- Take 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup:
- Mix all ingredients, except the ham, the water & stock, and the bay leaves, into the slow cooker..
- Add the ham and water & stock into the pot, stir everything together..
- Finally, place the bay leaves into the pot..
- Put the lid on the slow cooker, set the temperature on low, and cook for 8 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.