Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Boondhi Laddu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Boondhi Laddu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boondhi Laddu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boondhi laddu recipe. You can cook boondhi laddu using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boondhi Laddu:
- Get of To make boondhi.
- Take 500 g of gram flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda (soda uppu).
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use of Oil to deep fry.
- Take of To make sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 kg of sugar.
- Provide 250 ml of water.
- Take 1 tsp of Cardamom – sugar powder (Grind cardamom along with sugar).
- Get of To make Laddu.
- Prepare of Cashew nuts.
- You need of Raisins.
- Get 100 g of ghee + 2 tsp ghee to fry raisins and cashews.
Steps to make Boondhi Laddu:
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Fry cashews and raisins in ghee. Keep it aside..
- To make boondhi: Sieve gram flour and make batter by adding water little by little. Add baking soda, salt and mix it well. The batter should neither be very thick nor thin..
- Heat a pan with oil. Pour the batter over the skimmer spoon (jalli karandi) and spread it using another ladle such that the tiny droplets of batter falls into oil. First check the batter consistency using little batter. The Boondi should come in a medium round shape. If it’s too watery boondi will become crispy soon. If it’s too thick, it will not come in round shape. Adjust the consistency accordingly..
- Once you drop the droplets of the batter into oil, just fry for 2-3 seconds or until the bubbles starts reducing. Repeat the procedure on medium heat for rest of the batter. Store boondhis in a mixing bowl and close it with lid..
- Now make sugar syrup. Boil sugar along with water on a medium heat until sugar is dissolved in water. Add cardamom sugar powder. Then reduce flame to low and keep boiling until you get 1 string consistency..
- Take a cup of Boondhi and grind it in a blender for 2-3 seconds. Do not make it as a paste. Add this to rest of the boondhi..
- Pour sugar syrup over Boondhis along with cashews and raisins. Mix it well and smash it with the use of mathu. Add ghee and give it mix. Press from top and leave it for 5 to 10 mins or until boondhi absorbs the syrup..
- When the mixture is warm start making balls out of it..
- Laddus are ready !.
If you find this Boondhi Laddu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.