Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy chicken pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken pasta recipe. To make creamy chicken pasta you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy chicken pasta:
- Provide 2 cup of cooked pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked shredded or chopped boneless chicken.
- Take 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, margarine, or oil.
- Take 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken bouillon.
Steps to make Creamy chicken pasta:
- In saucepan, heat oil..
- Mince or press garlic and slice onion. Add to saucepan; onion first for a few minutes or until partially transparent, I like them still with a bit of crunch. Then add garlic..
- Use scissors to cut parsley into saucepan. As much or little as you like..
- Add cooked chicken. Stir it up a bit..
- Once the chicken is heated, add the water and stir in can of cream of mushroom soup..
- Add bouillon..
- Then add cooked noodles; any kind will do..
- When it's all heated through, you're done! Just serve and top with some of that parmesan cheese..
If you find this Creamy chicken pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.