Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double bean and beef soup recipe. You can have double bean and beef soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- You need 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Get 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Use 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Use 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Use 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- Provide 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- Take 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- You need To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
Steps to make Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.