Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegan cabbage soup recipe. To cook spicy vegan cabbage soup you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- You need 6 cup of cabbage.
- You need 2 cup of mini king oyster mushroom.
- Use 6 of cherry tomato.
- Get 1 large of onion.
- Take 2 cup of coriander leaf.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Provide 20 of lightly crush white peppercone in a tea bag.
- Take 3 small of deseeded chili pepper or bird'eye chili.
- You need 2 cup of green bean.
- Use 2 cup of spring onion.
- Get 1 tsp of vegetable bouillon (optional additional add on ).
- You need 2 small of each of orange and red jalapeños.
- You need of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
Steps to make Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- PREASURE COOKER OPTION OR.
- put all into a preasure cooker on high for 10 minute.
- STOVE COOKING OPTION OR.
- put all in a pot bring it to a boil then simmer 35 minutes.
- ADD SEASONING.
- add seasoning then simmer another 5 minutes.
- SERVING OPTION.
- spicy vegan cabbage soup or seive it and use as spicy vegan stock.
If you find this Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.