Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta & stuffed veg curry recipe. You can have pasta & stuffed veg curry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry:
- You need 250 g of Pasta.
- Get 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion -garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Use 2-3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of capsicums.
- Use of spices to be mixed together.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of -red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of -Oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried Crushed chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of -pepper Corn powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of -Olive oil.
- Get of Coriander Leaves Chopped 1 tbsp.
Instructions to make Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry:
- Boil plenty of water in a vessel, add pasta and 1/2 tsp oil. Cook till pasta becomes a little tender..
- Drain excess water in a colander..
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add onion- garlic paste..
- Saute for 5 minutes till brownish in colour. Add peas and spices which were mixed together..
- Add tomato puree and chilli paste. Saute and cook till oil comes out from edges..
- Add one and half cup of water and boil until gravy thickens.Switch off the flame..
- Now Wash and dry the tomatoes and capsicums then cut off the top of each tomato and capsicums.With the handle of a pointed teaspoon scoop out all the seeds and pulp, to make a cup..
- Side by side dress the pasta immediately with 3 tablespoons of the oil and black pepper to taste, and mix in the herbs, garlic, chilli and whatever other bits you have chosen to add. Check the seasoning..
- Wipe the inside of each tomato,capsicum with kitchen paper, then spoon the pasta into each tomato cup and capsicums. Brush a baking tray with some of the oil and place the tomatoes on the tray. Drizzle with oil and bake for about ten minutes or to taste..
- Now transfer the prepared curry into a Microwave proof bowl.Put the ready Pasta and baked tomatoes and capsicums into the bowl.Microwave for three minutes.Garnish with chopped Coriander leaves and serve the unique pasta and stuffed vegetables curry..
If you find this Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.