Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fiery red chicken 🍗 curry/gravy recipe. To cook fiery red chicken 🍗 curry/gravy you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy:
- Take 500-550 gms of Chicken 🍗 (Tender).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mustard Oil.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 5-6 of Whole Dry Red Chillies.
- You need 1.5 inch of Ginger Paste.
- Provide 7-8 of Garlic Cloves Paste.
- Prepare 1 of Big Onion (Sliced).
- Get 2 tsp of Garam Masala (Freshly Ground or preferably Wet Paste).
- Get 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 2-3 of Potatoes (Cut into halves).
- Provide 1/2 litre of Hot/Boiling Water💧(For the Gravy & Cooking).
Steps to make Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy:
- Soak the Red Chillies 🌶 Ginger & Garlic 🧄 into lukewarm water 💧 for about 30 mins time & thereafter, blend it to a smooth paste, fry the potatoes 🥔 as well & set aside- Also, marinate the chicken 🍗 pieces with some salt, turmeric & red chilli 🌶 powder, some mustard oil & set aside for at least- 2-3 hrs time.
- In a frying pan 🍳 or wok: Add in the oil over a medium heat & add into it the wet ground masala & sauté for about 5-6 mins time, stirring continuously & then add in the sliced onions 🧅 & salt 🧂 & a little sugar & keep sautéing, ensure that it doesn’t burn at the bottom..
- Now, once it’s all sautéd nicely & releases fine aroma- add in the marinated chicken 🍗 & continue sautéing until it releases the oil on its surface..
- Now, switch off the flame 🔥 & add in the whisked curd- ensuring it doesn’t curdle hence we’the put off the flame 🔥 once all mixed until well combined- switch on the flame 🔥 again & finish the rest of the cooking 🥘.
- Add in the fried potatoes now, sauté for about 4-5 mins time more & then add some hot water for the desired gravy & allow the chicken to get well cooked in the same too 👍🏻.
- Put on the lid of thd pan, allowing it to cook for at least next 15-20 mins time- stirring occasionally in between, to ensure it doesn’t catch the bottom of the pan… Once all done ✅ finally, add in the fresh garam masala paste & ghee- stir well, finally & put on its lid back & switch off the flame 🔥.
- Allow it to sit on the gas oven itself for the next 15 mins time in its standby position before serving it piping hot with the equally HOT 🥵 Plain Rice 🍚/Fried Rice 🍛/ Roti/Chapatis/Parathas etc…💁🏻♀️😍.
If you find this Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.