Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mommy’s beef and veggie soup recipe. To cook mommy’s beef and veggie soup you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup:
- Get 1 lb of stew meat cut to one inch pieces.
- Use 2 of large carrots pealed and sliced.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery sliced.
- Get 1 of large yellow onion sliced.
- Get 2 ears of sweet corn kernels taken off ears.
- Get 1 cup of green beans cut.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning.
- Take 3 boxes of Kitchen Basics Beef Stock or one beef marrow bone and water.
- Take 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
Instructions to make Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup:
- In an 8 quart stock pot heat olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add all ingredients to pot to brown and dry ingredients to taste. Let it go stirring frequently about 5 minutes..
- Add beef stock and bay leaves. Get pot to a simmer. Lower heat to low and cover and let cook 2 hours..
If you find this Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.