Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. To cook vegetable beef soup you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable beef soup:
- Use 1-1.5 pounds of leftover beef roast, diced.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 pound of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Use 3 of medium potatoes, diced.
- Take 2 cups of purple cabbage, diced.
- Get 1 can of diced stewed tomatoes, with juice.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Seasoning to taste: basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Vegetable beef soup:
- Sauté the onion, cabbage, and carrots in butter until slightly softened.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let cook at a soft boil for 20-30 minutes or until veggies are cooked to your liking. Stir occasionally..
If you find this Vegetable beef soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.