Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Onion Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef onion soup recipe. To cook beef onion soup you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Onion Soup:
- Use 1/2 pound of potato.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Take 2 of large onion.
- Get 1 quart of beef broth.
- Take 2/3 pound of carrots.
- Provide 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get To taste of parmesan cheese shredded.
Instructions to make Beef Onion Soup:
- Slice the onion peel, slice it In half and then slice thinly..
- Peel and cube the potato, slice the carrots, and chop the celery..
- Brown the beef with the onions, carrots, celery, and Potatoes..
- When browned Add the spices..
- Add the broth and simmer for 30-40 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!! I served with my homemade croutons..
If you find this Beef Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.