Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai chicken soup recipe. To cook spicy thai chicken soup you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Provide 2 teaspoons of canola oil.
- Use 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 4 tsp of minced fresh ginger.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of lemongrass stalk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sambal (fresh chili paste).
- Take 3 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 2 cup of shredded chicken (I use white meat).
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 of cilantro and fresh lime to garnish.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice uncooked.. added with the chicken stock. it will cook in the soup.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste (Or little more if you like).
Steps to make Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and the next 4 ingredients (through lemongrass); cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chile and curry paste; cook 1 minute…
- Add Chicken Stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pot ; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
If you find this Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.