Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Clean green noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clean green noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clean green noodle soup – vegan recipe. You can cook clean green noodle soup – vegan using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Clean green noodle soup – vegan:
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need 4-5 cm of chunk of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- Get 2 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Take 1 stick of lemongrass, bruised so the flavour comes out.
- Get 500 ml of vegan (or veggie stock).
- Take 75-100 g of soba noodles.
- Get 1/2 of red chilli pepper, finely sliced.
- Use Handful of Chinese cabbage, sliced.
- Get 1 of pak choi, chopped.
- Prepare Handful of sugarsnap peas, chopped in half.
- Use of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Use of To garnish:.
- Get of the other half of the red chilli, finely sliced.
- Provide of another spring onion, finely sliced.
Instructions to make Clean green noodle soup – vegan:
- Preheat the oil in a pan on a medium heat. (The pan needs a lid for later.).
- Add the garlic, ginger, spring onions, and lemongrass. Sauté for 5 mins..
- Add the stock. Bring to a boil. Then add the noodles and cover the pan. Cook the noodles according to the directions on the packet..
- About 3 mins before the noodles are ready, add the greens and chilli. Cover the pan..
- Stir in the lime. Take out the lemongrass. Ladle into bowls and then sprinkle the chilli/ spring onion garnish on top. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Clean green noodle soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.