Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean coconut soup w/shrimp recipe. To cook black bean coconut soup w/shrimp you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp:
- Provide of Stew.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 packages of sazon vegetable season.
- Get 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Get 1/4 cup of Jamaican curry powder.
- Take 15 medium of thawed shrimp.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3/4 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 1/4 small of carrot.
Instructions to make Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp:
- Heat oil in a pot and saute garlic on high heat..
- Add beans, sliced carrots, and curry powder and stir lightly 2 min..
- Pour in coconut milk and water then stir lightly.
- Sprinkle in Sazon, add broccoli, and shrimp. Then lower fire to simmer..
- Simmer for about 30 to min..
- Option #2: Remove shrimp, puree cooked soup & veggies.
- Strain soup, then add shrimp back to soup.
If you find this Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.