Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy tuna noodle casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy tuna noodle casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tuna noodle casserole recipe. To make easy tuna noodle casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy tuna noodle casserole:
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4oz).
- Use 3/4 cup of condensed or regular milk.
- Get 1 can of baby sweet peas.
- Provide 3 can of tuna,drained.
- Provide 1/2 packages of medium egg noodles (about 6oz).
- You need 3/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil (or other oil).
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Instructions to make Easy tuna noodle casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large pot add the olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder,and salt..
- Fill the pot half way with water and bring to a boil..
- Add noodles and boil for 6 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander..
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, mix mushroom soup,milk,peas, drained tuna, and cooked noodles..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- While the casserole is baking, mix bread crumbs and butter together in a small bowl..
- Take out casserole and stir. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture evenly over casserole and bake for 6 more minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned..
If you find this Easy tuna noodle casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.