Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato cashew curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato cashew curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cashew curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cashew curry recipe. To cook potato cashew curry you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato cashew curry:
- Provide 4 of potatoes medium size.
- Get 2 of onions.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tbsp of cashew nuts water soaked in hot.
- Use 2 tbsps of oil.
- Take pinch of turmeric powder A.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsps of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasurimethi.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Use of Coriander leaves.
- You need of cashew nuts Roasted.
- Prepare of For seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide 2 of chillies red.
Steps to make Potato cashew curry:
- Cook potatoes and then peel it and cut into cubes..
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan and shallow fry the potatoeos and keep aside..
- Grind onion, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, green chillies, cashew nuts to a fine paste. Keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when it sputter add red chillies and fry it..
- Then add that fine paste to it and cook till the raw smell goes..
- After that add turmeric powder, chillies powder, coriander powder, garam masala and needed salt and cook it for 3 minutes..
- Add the fried potatoes and a cup of water and simmer till the gravy thickens..
- Finally garnish it with coriander leaves and roasted cashews.
If you find this Potato cashew curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.