Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Maharashtrian Sukha(Dry) Ulha (Gravy or curry) Mutton recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maharashtrian Sukha(Dry) Ulha (Gravy or curry) Mutton recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maharashtrian sukha(dry) ulha (gravy or curry) mutton recipe. To cook maharashtrian sukha(dry) ulha (gravy or curry) mutton you only need 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Maharashtrian Sukha(Dry) Ulha (Gravy or curry) Mutton:
- You need of For making the masala.
- Take 8-10 of Fresh coconut pieces.
- Take 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Provide 7-8 of Garlic cloves.
- Take as required of Ginger julienne.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare of Ingredients for curry.
- Get 3 of Onions finely chopped.
- Provide 500 gms of mutton pieces.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of Cardamoms.
- Use 2 of small cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 3-4 of cloves.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of large glass of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kolhapuri tikht masala.
- Use 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use as required of Freshly chopped coriander for garnishing.
Steps to make Maharashtrian Sukha(Dry) Ulha (Gravy or curry) Mutton:
- Dry roast coconut pieces, green chilli, garlic cloves and ginger. Make a coarsed paste of this..
- Now add roughly chopped tomatoes in mixer jar containing previously coarsed masala in order to get a fine paste..
- Ingredients for gravy mutton- wash and clean the mutton and keep it aside..
- Heat a pressure cooker with 2 tbsp oil add cumin seeds, cardamoms, cinnamon and onion and sauté it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Now add mutton pieces, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and water and mix well. Now close the cooker lid and pressure cook for 15 minutes on high flame..
- After it's cooked in pressure Cooker it will look like this..
- Now add that grinded masala mixture and 1tbsp kolhapuri tikht masala and cook it for another 10 minutes on low flame by covering it with cooker lid..
- Lastly add little water to adjust the gravy consistency and garnish with freshly chopped coriander..
- Heat a pan add 2 tbsp oil,1 tbsp kolhapuri tikht masala and half mutton portion from gravy mutton. Now let it further cook for 5 to 7 minutes on low flame. To get the dry mutton. Garnish it freshly chopped coriander..
- Our dry and gravy mutton dishes are ready to serve. Here I have served it with Ghee rice and chapati..
If you find this Maharashtrian Sukha(Dry) Ulha (Gravy or curry) Mutton recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.