Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe. To make spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Provide 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce(8 oz).
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato juice (5.5 oz).
- Provide 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of cut green beans.
- Provide 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- Use 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1/4 of medium size red cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Provide 3 of celery stocks.
- Take 2 cup of water (or more if needed).
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of tonys chacheres to taste.
- Take 1 of black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot..
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large..
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot..
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot..
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients..
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed..
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste..
If you find this Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.