Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaju makhana curry with sesame gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju makhana curry with sesame gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju makhana curry with sesame gravy recipe. You can cook kaju makhana curry with sesame gravy using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju makhana curry with sesame gravy:
- Prepare 10-12 of makhana (foxnut).
- Use 8-10 of kaju(cashew nuts).
- Take 1 tbsp of roasted sesame.
- Take 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of large tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Get 1 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Kaju makhana curry with sesame gravy:
- Soak sesame in milk or water and make a smooth paste.
- Heatup kadai,add ghee and fry makhana and kaju and keep them aside.
- In the same kadai add cumin seeds in ghee and saute ginger paste.
- Add coriander powder and turmeric powder and tomato puree.
- When done add sesame paste and stir then add salt.
- Add water and let it boil now add fried kaju makhana. Cover and cook on low flame for 5 mins.
- Add cream and adjust consistency.
- Finally add kasuri methi and serve.
If you find this Kaju makhana curry with sesame gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.