Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli parmesan snack bar recipe. To cook broccoli parmesan snack bar you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar:
- Get 3/4 cup of sourdough crumbs.
- Take 1 cup of Broccoli pulse blend into snow flake.
- Get 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Get 1 Tsp of onions finely chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of grounded flaxseeds.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 pinch of pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar:
- Any leftover homemade sourdough bread is a great choice. Chop them into bite-size pieces and blend them into crumb.
- Break broccoli head into small pieces and pulse blend them into snow-flake-size.
- Grate about 1/4 cup of aged Parmesan cheese.
- Mince 1 tablespoon of onion..
- Mix all above dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add 1 pinch of salt and pepper..
- Crack 1 egg into the mixture as a binding agent for the snack bar..
- Shape them into any shapes as you wish. Small ball shape, small log shape or small mussel shape..
- Bake at 330F for 30 minutes..
If you find this Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.