Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cheesy tater tot hotdish recipe. To cook mike's cheesy tater tot hotdish you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish:
- Provide 1.5 Lb of 80/20 Hamburger [fried & fully drained].
- Use 1 of Fine Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- Use 1 of LG Bag Frozen Tater Tots.
- Take 1 (7 oz) of Can Chopped Mushrooms [fully drained – chopped].
- You need 1 Can of Sweet Corn [to taste – fully drained].
- Take 1 Can of Green Beans [to taste – fully drained].
- Get 2 Cans of Camples Cream Of Mushroom Soup [to taste].
- Prepare as needed of Whole Milk [just enough to thin condensed soup].
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take to taste of Kosher Salt [go sparingly].
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need as needed of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Use as needed of Pam Olive Oil Spray.
- Take as needed of Green Onions [garnish].
Steps to make Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish:
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry your ground beef with chopped onions and mushrooms until fully cooked..
- Drain meat mixture well..
- Following that, add meat and onion mixture to a greased oven safe pan. Add a layer of shredded cheese as well..
- Scatter drained sweet corn and green beans to the top of mixture as needed..
- Whisk your condensed soup with a few dashes of milk to slightly thin and all seasonings together. Then add to the top of meat, cheese and veggie mixture in dollops..
- Add another layer of shredded cheese..
- Add tots [slightly submerged] and shredded cheddar cheese to top again. Garnish with fresh green onions..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 60 minutes. Just keep an eye on her after 45 minutes being careful not to burn [but brown] the tots..
- Serve piping hot and crispy! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.