Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to joe pineda's famous stuffed mushrooms recipe. You can have joe pineda's famous stuffed mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Use 1/3 cup of Progresso Breadcrumbs ( herb flavor ).
- Use 1/4 can of canned minced clams ( drain liquid ).
- Use 1 tbsp of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shredded Romano cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chicken broth.
- Get 12 medium of white button mushrooms with stems removed.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced red bell pepper.
- Take 3 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Combine bread crumbs, clams, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic in a medium bowl. Use your hands to mix everything together. Add the chicken broth 1 tablespoon at a time and stir after each addition with a spoon. Keep the stuffing fluffy by not over stirring..
- Fill each of the mushroom caps with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the stuffing ( depending on the size of the mushroom ). Keep the filling pretty loose but make the top surface flat to support the sliced cheese. Arrange the stuffed mushrooms in a shallow baking dish with the stuffing facing up..
- Use a brush to dab melted butter over each mushroom. Add enough so that the butter trickles down the sides of each mushroom and rests in the baking dish. Pour any leftover butter into the dish, then scoop the mushrooms next to each other..
- Sprinkle the minced red bell pepper over the tops of the stuffed mushrooms..
- Arrange the slices of cheese over the mushrooms. Tear the slices to cover all of the mushrooms leaving no stuffing uncovered..
- Bake the mushrooms for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown..
- When the mushrooms come out of the oven immediately sprinkle them with 1/2 teaspoon of minced parsley and serve..
If you find this Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.