Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweetcorn Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetcorn Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn chowder recipe. To cook sweetcorn chowder you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweetcorn Chowder:
- You need 1 tbs of oil of your choice.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 of large potato.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of large can sweetcorn, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of Cambell's condensed mushroom soup plus one can water.
- You need 1 of large can condensed milk plus one can milk.
- Use to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need to taste of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Crusty bread for dippage!.
Instructions to make Sweetcorn Chowder:
- Soften the onions in a large saucepan while you peel and chop the potato into small cubes..
- Add the potato cubes to the pan and chop the red pepper into small pieces.
- Add to the pan, stir and leave for 5-ish minutes.
- Add the can of sweetcorn, the mushroom soup and water, and the condensed milk and milk..
- Give it all a good stir through, breaking up the mushroom soup..
- Simmer/slow boil for about 40min or until the potato is well cooked..
- You will need to stir regularly to stop the milk sticking to the bottom of the pan. If the soup boils, a skin will form. To avoid the faff, after you've browned the onion, potato and pepper in the pan, add all ingredients to a slow cooker, put on low, come back in 4hrs and jump to instruction 8!.
- Add s&p and curry powder to taste – take care not to add too little curry powder, or the soup will basically just taste of milk!.
- Dish up with some good bread and enjoy!.
If you find this Sweetcorn Chowder recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.