Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to comfort sweet corn chowder recipe. You can have comfort sweet corn chowder using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Comfort sweet corn chowder:
- Prepare of Medium onion.
- Provide 1 of red pepeer.
- You need 2 of medium potatoes, cubed and parboiled.
- Prepare of Large tin of sweet corn, drained.
- Provide 1 (410 g) of tin evaporated milk.
- Use of Whole milk.
- Get 1 (295 g) of tin Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
Instructions to make Comfort sweet corn chowder:
- Soften the chopped onion in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add red pepper and soften.
- Add potatoes and sweet corn and soften.
- Add evaporated milk. Fill the empty tin with whole milk and add to the pan.
- Add condensed mushroom soup, then fill that empty tin with cold tap water and add that to the pan as well.
- Reduce to a low heat and simmer for 30mins, stirring constantly. If you don't keep stirring, it sticks to the bottom of the pan and burns / gives you a weird soup skin and/or it all-of-a-sudden rapidly boils over giving you a wonderfully milky mess to clean off your stove!.
- Just before you take off the heat, stir in curry powder..
- Remove from heat and serve with fresh crusty bread, or leave to cool before putting portions into Tupperware and freezing for those days where you just need instant comfort food without having to cook it!.
If you find this Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.