Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry (with lots of chinese cabbage) recipe. You can cook dry curry (with lots of chinese cabbage) using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage):
- Use 600 grams of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of Onions (small).
- Prepare 100 grams of Carrot.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger (minced).
- Use 500 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- Take 2 tbsp of ＊ Curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ＊ Natural salt.
- Provide 3 of cubes ＊ Curry roux (medium-hot, crushed finely).
- Get 3 tsp of ＊ Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 of ＊ Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp of ＊ Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 of ＊ Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 piece of ＊ Bay leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of plus Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
Steps to make Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage):
- Finely chop the vegetables (It might be troublesome, but the texture will be better than grinding in a food processor.).
- Heat vegetable oil in a thick-bottomed pot and sauté the garlic and ginger until aromatic..
- First of all, sauté the onions patiently for about 20 minutes (over low to medium heat)..
- Turn the heat higher and stir-fry the minced meat well, until browned..
- When the meat is brown, sift the flour (to hold the umami inside and thicken any extra sauce)..
- Add Chinese cabbage and onions. Stir-fry while mixing roughly..
- Add all ＊ ingredients and cover tightly with a lid. Simmer over medium heat for about 20 minutes. (It might burn if you don't stir)..
- After 20 minutes, the Chinese cabbage will start to soften release moisture. Continue simmering for 15 to 20 minutes as you mix everything together..
- Taste, and season with miso, garam masala, salt and pepper..
- Dish it up, and serve. I recommend you top it with baked tomatoes..
- The amount of water depends on the Chinese cabbage you use. If it tastes too plain at the end, adjust with miso and roux..
If you find this Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.