Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
- Use 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper (ground).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of softened butter.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of molasses.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped almonds.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In separate bowl, cream the butter, sugar, molasses, and add eggs,one at a time, until well combined..
- Stir in dry ingredients, 1/2 cup at a time. Add almonds..
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place an inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 11-14 minutes..
- Cool and enjoy!.
- If desired, you can roll them in powdered sugar afterwards..